Deficiencies of the Deficit Sects
As instructed by the Voice of the Lord, this web site frequently refers to Christendom sects, as the deficit sects. There are many who can point out errors in Christendom today, but none like this site, which shows you the way to purity, holiness, and union, in the Kingdom of God within, while on earth and forever. This web page lists the problems. The solution is found in How to Receive the Changing Power of God, to become free from sin and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The encouragement and hope is found throughout the web site, particularly the writings of the twenty plus souls who attained the purifying baptism of death, and entrance into heavenly Jerusalem while still writing on the earth.
Christendom's error is based on deceptively twisted definitions of four words: faith, grace, belief, salvation. These incorrect definitions lead people to presume they are immune to all the Bible's warnings and all the Bible's stated requirements, while being unaware of heaven's availability while on earth. So today's Christendom, listening to the words of the scriptures, hears them like a beautiful song that is sweet to their ears, but they fail to apply the commands to themselves — always thinking the warnings and commands apply to bad people, not righteous people like themselves; so they do not obey the commands they hear.
And they come to you as the people come, and they sit before you as My people,
and they hear your words, but they will not do [obey] them;
for they show much love with their mouth, but their heart goes after their covetousness.
Indeed, to them you are like a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument,
for they hear your words but they do not do [obey] them.
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
From the Word of the Lord within: "There is no church in the world that Christ set up specifically."
The following is a partial list of the deficiencies of the deficit sects of Christendom today:
- There is no fear of God, they sin in the sight of God with no fear or shame. There is no fear of God before their eyes.
- There is no obedience to God's commands. — - you are to them like a very lovely song.. they hear your words, but they do not do [obey] them.
- The faith that the Apostles preached was not an outward faith, but an inward faith. The object of both faiths are the same, but the differences are crucial to realize the promises of God. The two faiths are:
- to concur with history in the Bible that Jesus was the son of God, born of a virgin, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, etc.; that is outward Bible-faith,
- to hear the Word of God, which word is in your heart to obey — this is the word of faith that the Apostles preached. Hearing and obeying Jesus speak to you from within your heart is operational faith, inward faith, faith given to you by Jesus himself. With persistent obedience to the commands heard from God within your heart, this faith within justifies; purifies, redeems, makes righteous, sanctifies, and saves; to give you peace, joy, and righteousness in union and fellowship with Christ and the Father— this is to see and listen to your beloved, living a holy life that pleases Him.
- Today's deficit sects, still captive to sin and the power of Satan, believe in a God whose favor is presumed to be granted due to their heathenish ritual and form of godliness, while continuing to live in the godless human, sinful nature — continuing to be immoral, impure, greedy; practicing adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, pride, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, [partying], lying, deceit, foolishness, etc. — all those things for which the Bible tells us we will be banned from heaven if we continue.
Jesus never said you could be saved if you say the sinners' prayer,
or are baptized with water, or eat bread and drink grape juice; these are just heathenish rituals.(See Sacraments for more.)
The deficit sects have defined a horrible, unjust God, who on the basis of superstitious ritual, sends their non-believing neighbors to Hell for sinning, while supposedly excusing themselves to live the exact same life-style of sin, bypassing Hell. Think about it: does this sound fair, just, and equitable — to eternally punish one person on a technicality, while excusing another who conducts themselves identically? I assure you, it is not true, nor is it the least bit just; the true God is just.
Here's the problem: the false salvation has to allow for a saved person to continue to sin, otherwise he has to keep getting saved every time he sins. Once you open the door to one sin is OK, then two are OK, then ten, then one thousand, then Adolph Hitler is in heaven too, because he was a believer, starting as a choir boy at age twelve. So heaven is full of evil people? The place full of supposedly saved people, who were still sinning as they died, is Hell, not heaven.
True salvation is to have sin, even the desire to sin, destroyed in you by the teaching, purifying grace of God.
For this purpose the Son of God is revealed [in us], that he might destroy [in us] the works [sin] of the devil.
- When asked if many would be saved, Jesus said few would be saved, for the gate is narrow and the way is compressed; many would seek to enter and will not be able to. . (The mean estimate of world population in the time of Jesus is about 250 million.) There are an estimated 2 billion so-called Christians in the world today; add another billion for the past. Does 3 billion people sound like a few to you; could ten times the world's population when He said few be few? Is saying the sinner's prayer, getting dunked in water, eating bread/drinking grape juice a narrow, compressed way that many would try to enter and not be able to? No, because the presumed salvation of Christendom's deficit sects is make-believe, fables, lies, deceptions — it is the wide and broad way that leads to destruction. The deficit sects of Christendom have totally lost the narrow, true way that few will find; there is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. .
- These sects ignore, disregard, and treat with indifference all the commands of Jesus. While relying on four verses out of thousands to support their imaginary salvation, never bothering to question how those four verses must be interpreted in conjunction with the stated exclusions — requirements — and qualifying conditions. Ignoring all of Jesus' commands, they expect Jesus to be their excuse for not obeying the commands that he left his glory in heaven to come to the earth to teach, and then died a horrible death, to show the extent of the required obedience that we all must have to ever please God. He will not be their excuse. Jesus said he will deny all who continue to sin, even those who are firmly believe they are saved Christians.
Notice Jesus in John 3:15-16 doesn't say if you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, he says if you believe in him, (or simply believe him). There is a big difference: 1) mental assents to Jesus being the Son vs. 2) to believe what he commands and advises — enough to obey Him. Even the demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and they tremble; we must believe Him, believe what He tells us to do. He commands us to seek as our highest priority in life the Kingdom of God and His righteousness — to be perfect — to turn the other cheek — to come to him, listen to him, and obey him- to deny yourself and pick up your cross daily — and to repent or perish. The Amplified Bible gives us further understanding: whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him.
John tells us who really believes that Jesus in the Son of God: it is he who has overcome the world, by fighting the good fight of faith, to victory over sin. He who believes has the witness in himself. . He who has the Son has life; [mark! a life in God, which is beyond earthly life] and he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.. To have the Son, is to possess the Son and Father in your heart in sufficient measure that he is your true Lord directing your thoughts, words and deeds, to eventually become free from all sin.
Believing is not salvation, as Paul eleven times emphasizes addressing believers in the churches:
- Now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed.
- Continue to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- For we are saved by hope; but hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he has already seen? But if we hope for that we do not yet see, then we wait for it [salvation] with patient endurance. .
- But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.
- For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing;
but to us who are being saved the cross is the power of God.
While in the inward cross of self-denial, you will see the sin slowly disappear from your life until you are free of sin.)
- Godly sorrow produces repentance that leads to salvation.
- Do not grieve the holy Spirit of God, by whom you are sealed unto the day of redemption.
(Paul is speaking to believers in the church who have not yet been redeemed — which is salvation.)
- For we are the sweet aroma of Christ unto God, to those who are being saved.
- We are made partakers of Christ, if we hold firm the beginning of our confidence to the end.
- For you need endurance in order to do God’s will, so that after you may receive the promise.
- We desire that every one of you show the same diligence in realizing the full assurance of hope to the end.
So that you are not slothful, but followers of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
And Peter echoes the same message that salvation is not just believing or faith, rather salvation is the end of faith's obedient journey, and requires growth :
- Who are kept by the power of God through faith to salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a time, if necessary, you may have to suffer griefs through many trials,
so that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tried with fire, might result in praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
Though you have not seen him, you love him; though you do not see him now, but believe in him, you rejoice with joy that is unspeakable and full of glory,
receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls.
- As newborn babies, desire the sincere milk of the word, so that you may grow up to salvation.
Salvation, deliverance from sin, occurs when you experience the grace of God (Christ) bring it to you, when Christ destroys the selfish spirit in you by the spirit of his mouth and with the brightness of his coming, when he crushes the head of Satan under your feet. . To believe is to obey; if you are not obedient, your belief is only the hypocrites' lip service. Obedience leads to receiving the Holy Spirit — Obedience leads to righteousness — Obedience leads to salvation.
- They tell you that the law is dead and because you believe in Jesus, you don't have to follow any of the law — that lawlessness is excused by Jesus,
except they tell you that you must continue give them their tithes, which really were cancelled by Jesus.
So according to them you can lie, cheat, steal, be covetous, and be sexually immoral, and still go to heaven if you believe and give them your money.
Yet Jesus said: all who sin [practice lawlessness] will be gathered out of His Kingdom and cast into the fire,
where there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?
But the person who hears and does not put my words into practice, is like a man who built a house upon the earth without a foundation;.. and the ruin of that house was great.
While Christ's blood sacrifice made the Mosaic law obsolete, the inner law on every man's heart is still alive, never cancelled, (which inner law includes the moral core of the Mosaic law); and this inner law, by which all men shall be judged, , must be obeyed.
If you are led of the Spirit, you are not under the law. . To be led by the Spirit is to be guided in everything to say and everything to do. Until we have advanced spiritually far enough to be totally controlled by the Spirit of God, the Law is our schoolmaster, , which we must strive to obey as we seek God with our whole heart and soul.
Do you not know brothers, (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? .
(See Until Your Words and Deeds are Prompted by God, You Must Obey the Inner Law for more).
Until you lose your life by crucifying your sinful nature, your carnal mind, and your evil spirit, you are still under the law; until then you are still walking in restricted flesh; until then the inner moral laws are your schoolmaster. Until Christ replaces your nature, mind, and spirit with His so that your selfish, sinful nature is dead, you are under the law that is written on every man's heart that includes the moral core of the Mosaic Law. When you have been crucified, so that Christ controls your thoughts, words, and deeds, then the law no longer has dominion over you because the selfish "you" has died; and then you have fulfilled the law, the law having been completely established in your heart. After crucifying your selfish spirit and mind on the inward cross of self-denial, you receive from Christ the fruit of the Spirit with the measure of faith that frees from the law; and you are then walking in the Royal Law of love, being completely guided in your life by God; and being totally guided by God, doing His will on earth as it is done in heaven, you are obviously not breaking His laws; you are even exceeding the law in righteousness. Until then, you must strive to obey the moral laws of God.
- The sects teach that seeking God is not necessary, because believing is all there is to do.
Yet Jesus tells us that seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness should be our highest priority,
even above food and clothes, and to keep on seeking and you will find.
The Bible gives us many admonitions to seek diligently, early, with our whole heart and soul.
Seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
To seek God and find him is the single and entire purpose of life. That is why you are alive.
He [God] has made from one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined the allotted times and the boundaries of their habitation; so that they should seek the Lord, and perhaps might feel after him and find him, though he is not far from every one of us. For in him we live and move, and have our being;
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in you all.
Yet, the ministers of today tell you: don't seek, don't obey, don't fear, don't strive -
they say there is no need, because of grace, your supposed license for immorality and excuse for remaining in sin.
He tells us to seek his face. Keep seeking until his face appears visible to you in your heart, until his face appears in ever increasing glory.
- They pray thy will be done, and then blithely continue to do their own wills.
Jesus said, the only people who would enter heaven were those who did the will of the Father.
Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven,
but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
The Father told us how to do his will, how to go to heaven.
This is my beloved Son. Listen to, believe, and obey him!
So you must come to Jesus, silently listen, hear him speak to you, and then obey what he commands you to do.
- Sin has been minimized, misunderstood, or totally forgotten. They can't discern between their right hand and their left hand.
- The concept of repentance has been forgotten. Unless you repent, all of you will also perish.
Jesus told the adulteress: Neither do I condemn you.
Sin no more for fear that something worse may happen to you. John 8:11, 5;14
The worse thing is to be banned from heaven for still sinning, and sent to Hell, until you have paid the last penny.
He would not have commanded her to sin no more, unless it were possible. Repentance is the way.
Jesus warned us several times: Unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Luke 13:3,5
Repentance results in Him changing us by the power of his grace to become — holy — pure — and perfect.
And that repentance and release from bondage of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Most Bibles translate forgiveness instead of release from bondage of sin. The original Greek for release from bondage of sin could be translated as release from bondage, forgiveness, or remission, of sin. Release from bondage of sin is far more accurate, and perfectly describes the purification necessary to avoid being banned from heaven. The cleansing of the Word, the cleansing in the Light, both attained by waiting on the Lord, listening, hearing, watching, and obeying — such cleansing is a release from the bondage of sin. But the poor souls, who were trying to translate the Bible, had not experienced release from bondage of sin within themselves, and so obviously chose to emphasize forgiveness instead. Yet release from captivity, from the prison house, from the oppression, is what Christ said he came to do:
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach release to the captives [of sin], and recovery of sight to the blind, to deliver [free] those who are oppressed [in slavery to sin]. Luke 4:18-19
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me because the LORD has anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim deliverance to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound [in slavery to sin]. Isa 61:1-2
Clearly forgiveness is not deliverance, release, recovery, healing, or opening the prison — while release from the bondage of sin accurately describes all.
Christendom claims they don't need to repent because they are already righteous because they believe.
This is just like the Jews who claimed they were special too, and didn't need to repent.
Bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not say within yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children for Abraham from these stones.
Unless you repent, all of you will also perish. . But if you keep on repenting, you can enjoy purity — holiness — perfection — judgment — being freed from even the desire to sin — destruction of the residual man of sin within one by the brightness of his coming — seeing your name written in the Book of Life — joining in union with Christ and the Father — entering into the Kingdom of Heaven — seeing the Glory of God — themselves also appearing in glory — fellowshipping with past saints made perfect — fellowshipping with the Father and Christ — and live forever as a Son of God.
- The inward cross of self-denial has been forgotten, dismissed, ignored, and treated with contempt; yet Jesus told us repeatedly that no one can be his disciple, or is worthy of him, without carrying their cross and following him.
- No one is taught how to receive the power of God to change their hearts, removing even the desire to sin.
- Grace has been twisted into a pernicious lie, said to be instant salvation; and an excuse for all their sins: past, present, and forever. Yet Paul tells us: For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and how to live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;....that he might redeem us from all iniquity [lawless deeds, sin], and purify for himself a people who are his very own, zealous for good works. . Grace is the operation of the Spirit to teach us from what to repent and how to live godly and righteously in this present world; and if you don't receive this teaching, purifying grace, you have not experienced grace or salvation.
- Today's ministers have eyes full of adultery, [love of money, not God], who cannot cease from sin, beguiling unstable souls; they have exercised their hearts in covetous practices, they are cursed children. They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness... For whom black darkness is reserved. For speaking great swelling words of vanity, they lure through the lusts of the flesh and much wantonness, those who were barely escaping from those who live in error. While they promise them freedom, they themselves are servants of corruption; for by whatever a man is overcome, he is enslaved. (And Jesus said, Truly, Truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. ).
I have also seen a horrible thing in the prophets of Jerusalem.
They commit adultery [with love of the world and profit] and walk in lies;
They also strengthen the hands of evildoers, [telling them they are saved]
so that none repents from his wickedness. [they remain in sin]
All of them are like Sodom to me,
and the inhabitants of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah.
(Christendom has fallen to the same lies that the Jews repeatedly fell to.)
- Like the Pharisees, today's ministers shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for they neither go in themselves, nor do they allow those who are entering to go in.
- Like the Pharisees, today's ministers like to walk about in long robes and love to be greeted [with honor] in places where people congregate and love the best seats in the synagogues and places of honor at feasts.
- Like the Pharisees, today's ministers outwardly seem to people to be just and upright but inside they are full of pretense and lawlessness and iniquity [sin], and grasping self-indulgence. They feed themselves while fleecing the sheep; and they are greedy dogs who can never have enough; they are shepherds who cannot understand; they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. (Unperfected ministers from colleges, not taught or perfected by Christ, pretending to be authorized by Christ; never sent by the Lord of the harvest to preach; they are hungry your money
and wish to Lord it over you.)
Notice: as society's morals decay, the standards of all the deficit sects decay proportionally; less than one hundred years ago, the churches did not tolerate divorce, drunkenness, living together as partners, illegitimate children, etc. Today, our sects tolerate any degree of sin, sympathizing and consoling the shameful ministers publicly exposed in some outrageous excess of sin: Haggard, Baker, Swaggert, etc.; plus all the Roman priests, exposed, but usually not defrocked, for molesting the young boys of their congregations.
- The Bible is mistaken for the Word of God, so people read instead of listening to God. And the Word was God.
They think all the commands in the Bible to hear the word of God, mean to listen to someone read the Bible.
Yet, Paul told us where the word was:
“The word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart [so you may obey it];" that is, the word of faith, which we preach.
You must have faith in the word which is within you, in your heart and mouth;
faith enough to listen, and faith enough to obey the heard commands.
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (hearing the word of God within your heart)
So which Jesus do you believe in?
The Jesus in the history book, or the Jesus within you that speaks to you, that teaches you, encourages you, and changes you?
Blessed are those who hear the word of God [within your heart] and keep [practice, obey] it.
Be perfect as your Father who is in Heaven is perfect.
Let me illustrate the problem further. Jesus said: Be perfect as your Father who is in Heaven is perfect.
You can't obey this command by hearing someone read the Bible.
But, if you are listening to the Lord's voice, the true Word of God, he will give you a series of commands, which if you keep and obey, you will eventually become pure and perfect, by your obedience and his accompanying grace. Your faith in the words you hear, being from Jesus, is what purifies you.
When the Spirit communicates to a man, the Spirit has access to every experience, every sight, every sound, every word, every thought, every feeling that man has had in his life; and the Spirit uses those experiences to illustrate its teachings. Plus the Spirit is aware of every man's language, dialect, and understanding of vocabulary; so the Spirit speaks to a man in precisely understandable language tailored exactly for that man. And the Spirit speaks with inflections of love, kindness, firmness, etc. There is no comparison between reading the Bible, however wonderful it is, and hearing the infinite wisdom of God expressed to you in language, often accompanied by visions, that communicate precisely and instantly a message, teaching, or command.
The Spirit of God teaches us how to live soberly, godly, and righteously in this present world. Realize the world changes, and changes quickly. The Bible does not keep up with those changes, but the Spirit of God does, recognizing all the changes in man's environment and teaching him what to deny and how to live.
- They do not understand that Christ is within them, waiting to teach them. Christ in you, the hope of Glory.
- They think God is outward, far off in heaven — but He is in us all, in our hearts, chained down, waiting to grow.
- They tell you to study the Bible to grow. Yet the letter kills; only the spirit gives life. Studying the Bible is like studying the law. It only increases your fleshly knowledge. It only puffs up your pride. The Bible is not the truth — Jesus, the Word of God, is the truth, the Father's words are truth; truth and the word of God, heard within, and obeyed is what sanctifies you. You must receive increasingly more of Jesus' listened to words in order to grow. You can memorize the entire Bible, and it will do you no good, unless you spend time, waiting on God, listening for his voice, hearing him, and obeying him. The Bible is good for hope, the Bible is good for understanding what God does not approve of. But you cannot grow reading the Bible. See My Sheep Hear My Voice for more. Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice.
- They don't have a clue as to how to progress spiritually. To make any progress at all, you must go to him. You must wait on him — listen silently, with humble silence of a sinner in need of his changing power — grace. Wait, watch, listen, hear, obey... wait, watch, listen, hear, obey..... seek, listen, obey.
A reader of this site asked his senior minister of 35 years,
what is the meaning of: Be still, and know that I am God, ?"
The minister said, "it means, be quiet in church and listen to your preacher." (pathetic)
Unless you get quiet to listen for the Lord's voice within, hear him, and obey him — there is no spiritual progress or salvation.
These things I have written to you concerning those who seduce you.
But the anointing that you have received from him abides in you,
and you do not need any man to teach you;
but as the same anointing teaches you all things,
and is truth, and is no lie;
and even as it has taught you,
abide in him.
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.
The Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit and whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things.
- Covetousness is encouraged, even preached as the gospel of prosperity. Beware of covetousness...life is not things.
- The operations and necessity of the light have been totally forgotten.
- Works of faith are not encouraged, and often warned against. Faith without works is dead. The only thing that counts is works of love, as prompted and energized by faith. . Works of obedient faith in what you hear the Lord speak to you are essential. Faith without works is dead and is only the lip service of the hypocrites.
- Tithes are collected and paid, yet tithes were of crops from the land only, (not money), were only to be collected only by the Levitical priesthood, (which has been annulled by Jesus' priesthood), and were for the support of widows and orphans — not just the priests or temple. Tithing died with Jesus assuming the everlasting priesthood. Curiously, the only parts of the law that died were legal offerings, types, shadows, and figures, outward ordinances [tithes], rites and ceremonies, and many washings [baptisms]. The moral laws are still to be observed; like don't steal, commit murder, commit adultery, covet, lie, etc., until you have been purified and walk by God's total direction. Yet Christendom has it exactly backwards: they tell you there is no law, except they want you to continue to tithe — which was the exclusive function of the Levitical priesthood, done away with by Christ's everlasting priesthood. (Follow the money).
- They think salvation is in the Bible. Jesus said: You search the scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life;.. but you will not come to me, so that you might have life.
- By taking a few scriptures and twisting them, the deficit sects have created a false salvation, with false promises, which shall be annulled.
They tell you that you are saved; which you can only presume without absolute evidence from God to you.
Let's examine how taking one or two scriptures, while ignoring many others, results in false conclusions:
We trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. . Taking this one scripture by itself, there is no need to do anything, (not even the heathenish rituals of saying the sinner's prayer, getting wet, or eating bread and drinking grape juice to be saved.) This is the error of the Universalists. The scripture is true, but you have to know the rest of the scriptures to interpret it correctly. See Is There Hope for All to understand this scripture, in context with all the rest of the Bible.
The same is true for taking John 3:16, (whoever believes shall not perish), and three others out of context with the rest of the scriptures that include: without holiness, no one will see the Lord; anyone who is immoral, impure or greedy will be banned from heaven; and unless you repent, all of you will also perish. See the complete discussion The John 3:16 fallacy.
The only true salvation. (to escape from being banned from heaven), results from the inward cross of self-denial to purity, brought by the appearance of Jesus in your heart, who judges you, destroys the residual man of sin within you by the brightness of his coming, and takes you to the Kingdom of Heaven, where you have fellowship with the Father and the Son, see your name written in the Book of Life, receive a new name engraved on a white stone, and see the glory of God — all this is ignored, assumed to be impossible while alive, discounted, even denigrated.
- They tell you that you are righteous, because you believe in Jesus, even though you continue to sin. It is written: He who says to the wicked, "You are righteous;" him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him; particularly those who have sold and assured them of a false salvation. You will curse those who have fooled you into believing that you will not be banned from heaven because you sin, because you live in lawlessness. The ministers of Christendom don't even know the meaning of righteousness, (click to read the true meaning).
- The deficit sects teach that a spiritual experience, (really just a wake-up call), of God is evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit. When, if one is truly filled with the Holy Spirit, their thoughts, words, and actions are controlled by the Holy Spirit.
- The sects tell their followers that they are in Christ, when only those who have crucified the flesh [the sinful nature] with its passions and desires [lusts and affections], belong to Christ Jesus. . Only those in whom the love of God has been perfected, belong to Christ. . To be in Christ is also explained by Paul. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. ; and those who are in Christ Jesus, walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. This is not to imagine yourself a new creature; this is to experience the death of the old and the birth of the new. And death of the old is only through the cross of Christ, sharing in the suffering of Christ, sharing in the death of Christ, sharing in the burial of Christ, sharing in the resurrection of Christ — that is NEW — all else is presumption and imagination, or make-believe Christianity.
- Like dishonest salesmen, the deficit sects preach only the headlines of a contract, while failing to disclose to you all the fine print of the contract — which plainly states the requirements to be holy, pure, and perfect; and the exclusions of the impure, immoral, or greedy. There are consumer-protection laws against such dishonest salesmen, but no laws against the dishonest preachers. God will avenge; but he also expects you to read the fine print. So read the fine print of salvation's exclusions, its requirements, and its qualifying conditions.
- People are taught that prayer is to tell God what they want, instead of being silent to listen to God so he can tell us what he wants us to do. Be still, and know I am God. , Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD. Listen to and obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk completely in the ways that I command you.
- The sacrifice [or prayer] of the wicked [those who still sin] is an abomination to the Lord, but the prayer of the upright is his delight. The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord, but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
- Ministers are paid, against Peter's and Jesus' commands: Feed the flock, not for filthy lucre [money]. Freely you have received, freely give. . Those who ask for money, or who take a salary, or who tell you to tithe are the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ferocious wolves — greedy, and eager to devour your money! . Both Peter and Jude had some very grave things to say about those who solicit donations or preach for a salary. Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily after the error of Balaam for pay, and perished in the gainsaying rebellion of Korah. They have exercised their heart in covetous practices, they are cursed children. They both say that black darkness is reserved for them. So the first shall be last, and the last first. Paul also spoke against preaching for profit.
- Heathenish ritual, a form [empty shell, dead, dry], and superstitious ceremony have replaced worship in Spirit and Truth.
But the time comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth for the Father seeks such to worship him.
God is a Spirit and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
- Ministers speak from a divination of their mind rather than words supplied at the moment from the Holy Spirit. Jesus said he only spoke what he heard the Father tell him to speak; and he said that whoever spoke from their own minds about God was seeking his own glory, not the glory of God. .
- Ministers steal the words of the saints, instead of speaking words heard directly from God.
- Ministers speak a flow of lies, based on their position, and the people love it. Your minister can be a great public speaker receiving the praise of men, but so did the false prophets of old.
- According to Paul in Ephesians, the purpose of teachers, preachers, and pastors is for the perfecting of the saints and to bring people to the fullness of Christ:
And he appointed [gave gifts with his authority to] some as apostles; and some as prophets; and some as evangelists; and some as pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ; until we all come to the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
Is your pastor helping you to attain perfection? Is your pastor bringing people to the fullness of Christ? Of course not because they don't have a clue as to how to do it. They are unauthorized and untaught by Christ; they are still in the old man of the flesh, preaching from their carnal mind, teaching deceptions. They are leading you and others into spiritual captivity. Your pastor is a false prophet, doomed for destruction and leading you to destruction also.
- The ministers deny perfection is required, or holiness, or purity — because they themselves are not perfect or pure or holy, and if they admitted the teachings of Jesus and Paul, they would have to give up their game of pretending to be a minister. Jesus even warns us about unperfected ministers, calling them blind guides. . And he tells us to disregard them and leave the blind guides.
- The deficit sects have fulfilled, and continue to fulfill, the below prophecies.
As predicted: For the time will come when men will not endure sound doctrine, but they will heap [accumulate in piles] to themselves teachers after their own lusts, who will say what their itching ears want to hear;
and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and will be turned to fables.
As predicted: For men will be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, without self control, fierce, despisers of those who are good, traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it. Turn away from such people.
As predicted: This is a rebellious people, lying children, children who will not hear the law of the LORD:
who say to the seers, "Do not see;" and to the prophets, "Do not prophesy what is right to us, speak smooth things to us, prophesy deceits and illusions.
They listen to the law like beautiful music, but do not obey. They are hearers only, not doers.
They assume all of God's laws only apply the bad people, not good people like themselves;
yet, because they still sin: they are slaves to sin, they serve sin, and they are under the power of Satan.
- The rest has been totally forgotten and totally misunderstood, and no one enters.
- The kingdom of God is totally misunderstood, and no one enters.
- They tell you Jesus is coming again, to the whole world. Yet in Matthew, Mark, and Luke, Jesus is recorded saying that some then standing with him, 2000 years ago, would see his glorious coming with the Kingdom before they died. In Matthew, Mark, and Luke, Jesus is recorded saying all the end times prophesies would be fulfilled before the generation of 2000 years ago died, (click here to see all).
- They tell you there is a great tribulation coming soon on the whole world. Yet In Matthew, Mark, and Luke, Jesus is recorded saying all the end times prophesies, including the great tribulation, would be fulfilled before the generation of 2000 years ago died. See all the Tribulation scripture references that prove tribulation is to be experienced by all of those determined to live a godly life in Christ Jesus.
- They tell all their followers that they are going to be one-time raptured out of the world, saved from the supposed one-time great tribulation. Every generation has sat around waiting for this to happen. Yet, just as the second appearance of Jesus and the great tribulation has applied to every generation, so does the rapture — but only to those individuals in each generation who have purified their hearts through repentance on the cross of Christ. See the Second Appearance of Jesus for more.
- The ministers don't have the fruit of the Spirit; instead they have thorns and briers.
- Ministers, evangelists, teachers, have not been appointed by the Holy Spirit. Christ said, the pupil is not above the master. Yet these blind ministers, were never pupils of Christ, were never taught by him — they were only taught by other men. So they have placed themselves above the teacher, as unnecessary; they consider themselves to be above Christ, teaching before they have been authorized, perfected, and restored by Christ; being blind they can only lead you into the ditch.
To be a minister of Christ, one must be taught, not by colleges and other men, but by the Holy Spirit. Per Paul: Which things we speak, not in the words, which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches.
Paul again: ‘When it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen.’ . And Christ said, ‘No man knows the Son but the Father; and neither does any man know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal him.’ . Now can any be ministers, or preachers of the son of God, or of the Father, without this revelation, since they cannot know the son, or the Father except by revelation? So then none can truly preach God or Christ, if they do not know them, unless Christ reveals himself and his Father to them, (per George Fox).
- It is the Lord who is supposed to send the workers to the fields of harvest, , but today's ministers have not been appointed nor have they been sent by direct orders; they are man-appointed, man-taught, and man-sent, and as such they are not Christ's. Instead, they are Satan's ministers transformed [masquerading] to appear as ministers of righteousness.
- God's requirements and promises of perfection, holiness, and purity are ignored and denied as being possible for man on earth.
- The Bible is their authority, judge, and rule — not the Holy Spirit of God and Christ.
- Swearing is mistaken to be profanity; while swearing [oaths] is common among Christians.
- Church buildings are an expression of man's pride and vanity, and were never commanded by God.
- Union with Christ and God has been totally ignored, assumed to be impossible, or presumed to occur from asking.
- People think they have been born again, while still in their sinful nature; to be born again and sinning are mutually exclusive.
Whoever is born of God does not commit sin, for his seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
By this the children of God and the children of the devil are revealed [distinguished]: whoever does not live righteously is not of God, neither is he who does not love his brother.
- They incorrectly tell people that they can give their hearts to Jesus, just by saying so. You only give your heart to Jesus by obeying his each and every command listened to and heard; then he takes your sin from your heart, inch by inch — in a spiritual battle that he wins — if you persevere in repentance and obedience to the end. First he has to break your heart, then circumcise it.
- They tell people by just inviting Jesus into their hearts, he becomes their Lord and Savior. Yet Jesus was already there, in the hearts of all men and women who come into the world. He is chained down, waiting patiently for you to wait, watch, listen, hear, obey... wait, watch, listen, hear, obey..... seek, listen, obey— so he can grow in you and take full possession of your heart, to rule your heart and guide your words and actions; and until he controls all of your words and actions, you are still a servant of sin under the power of Satan, not the Lord.
- People are promised heaven after death, just by believing that Jesus is the Son of God;
yet even the demons believe and tremble.
- People interpret a spiritual experience (God's wake up call) to be born again, baptized by the Spirit, or worse: a call to preach.
- So-called Christians, with evil still in their hearts, are told by their sects to witness to others.
- Without obeying his commands, so-called Christians think:
They know Jesus: By this we know that we know him: if we keep [obey] his commands.
They love Jesus: If a man loves me, he will keep my words [obey me, practice my teachings].
They are a friend of Jesus: You are my friends, if you do whatever I command you.
They have been born again while still sinning: Whoever has been born of God does not commit sin.
- They have a form of godliness, without Power. Paul said, turn away from such people.
- They are assemblies of hypocrites — talking about religion, but walking in sin.
- Each sect has a different concept of what God requires, what Jesus insists on, what his message was. Each different concept of what God requires, and what Jesus requires, is actually defining a different God. These different definitions of God and Jesus are based on their collective opinion as to which scriptures are important, and which scriptures need to be ignored — or even their opinion of what a scripture means. They each worship a different Jesus. They each proclaim a different gospel. They are cursed.
- So each sect prays, not to God, but to the collective spirit of their group, which has imagined God and his requirements according to their collective opinion of God.
- These sects are all derived from the Roman Catholic sect, preserving the vast majority of that sect's heathenish traditions, beliefs, and ceremonies.
- Some sects, (i.e. Roman and Greek), pray to saints and Mary for help. Yet the Bible clearly says: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, Christ Jesus, himself [having been] human. . This is idolatry.
From the Word of the Lord within: "they bow to saints that they themselves have created; they bless their own ways.
The men in the sects decide who are saints, and then they pray to them as though they are Gods."
(They follow in the footsteps of the Roman Senate who deified Roman emperors to be Gods.)
- Some sects, (i.e. Roman and Greek), forbid marriage and meat on Fridays, yet the Bible clearly says that this is the doctrines of demons:
Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons,
Speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared as with a hot iron,
Forbidding people to marry, and commanding to them abstain from certain foods, which God has created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
- Some sects, (i.e. Roman), believe their mass to be a sacrifice for sins. Francis Howgill explains this heresy in How Christendom Became Babylon:
Her [Roman sect's) un-bloody sacrifice of the mass is of no benefit at all; for where no shedding of blood is, there is no remission. ; therefore her [Rome] sacrifice is abominable, and an idol.
That the sacrifice of the mass is entirely useless, must be obvious to all who accept the doctrine of the apostles: "By one offering he [Christ] has totally cleansed and perfected those who are sanctified and made holy.". "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for only for ours, but also for the sins of the whole world.". "There remains no more sacrifice for sins." . From these doctrines the inefficacy of penances is also obvious; and it is evident that a dependence upon them and masses for expiation from sin, and for acceptance with God is idolatrous; because those who trust in them look to other objects for propitiation for their sins and acceptance with God, than the One which God has set forth, which is Christ:, by whom alone we have access to the Father.
- Some sects have statues [images] and relics that they bow and pray to, (i.e. Roman sect). Francis Howgill explains this heresy in How Christendom Became Babylon:
This is contrary to what the Lord commanded by the prophets: ' You shall make yourself no idols nor graven image, neither rear yourself up a standing image; neither shall you set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down to it.' Lev 26:1, Deu 5:8-9, Eze 6. And in Rom 1:23, they were condemned, who changed the glory of the incorruptible God, into an image made like to corruptible man. Thus the church of Rome may see, that image worship is forbidden in the law, the prophets, and the new Testament. And as for her relic worship, there is neither command nor example for it by Christ or his apostles.
Even bowing to the cross is heathenish and idolatry.
- Most of the sects center their beliefs around the Apostles'
Creed, yet Apostles' Creed first occurred in 390 AD, several hundred years after the apostles had died. It evolved from the Nicene Creed, proclaimed by Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 AD, who poisoned his son, boiled his wife to death, and authorized persecution against a Christian sect (the Donatists) that dissented from the official catholic doctrine, which persecution included seizure of all sect property, exile of all sect leaders, and armed force against others; this was the first instance of "Christians" persecuting "Christians." Constantine made exile the punishment for dissent to the Nicene Creed. The Apostles' Creed occurred ten years after the Roman Emperor Theodosius had made his brand of Christianity the official version of Christianity, also outlawing all others. Thus the church fornicated with the kings of the earth, as prophesied in Revelation. The following is the common version of the creed:
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended into hell. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
But the holy depths of the scriptures are not contained in the creed for the creed speaks nothing about:
- turning from evil — repentance.
- obeying the moral commandments: don't lie, don't steal, don't commit adultery, don't covet, don't murder
- self-denial with obedience to God instead of your own desires.
- few being saved, with many trying to enter the narrow way and failing,
- silently listening to God,
- God teaching man,
- becoming a son of God too,
- the light of God,
- the word in the heart,
- union with God,
- Christ in you,
- Christ searching your heart for your secret sins,
- salvation in being delivered from all sin,
- then to be protected from ever sinning again,
- the Spirit of Truth guiding you into all truth,
- the Holy Spirit teaching you all things,
- the Spirit of Truth reproving all in the world of sin and convincing of righteousness,
- the anointing that teaches you all things, so that you have no need of man to teach you.
- grace that redeems and purifies, grace that teaches us what to deny and how to live a godly life,
- the kingdom of heaven being within and around a man,
- entering the kingdom while on earth,
- perfection required ,
- purity required,
- cleanliness required,
- holiness required,
- obeying God,
- hating evil,
- the fruits of the flesh that exclude you from heaven,
- truth in the inward parts,
- the requirement to keep the moral commandments,
- required producing the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness [or meekness, or humility], and self-control.
- suffering of the believer required,
- righteousness required,
- works of love prompted by faithfully following the Lord's promptings are required
- fellowship with the son and the father, fellowship with other saints in the spirit,
- circumcision of the heart,
- the new creature renewed in God's image,
- the new mind, the new spirit, the new heart,
- seeing God while alive on earth,
- the new covenant, hearing God,
- eternal peace and unspeakable joy available in this life,
- God's love perfected in us by keeping his word,
- Jesus and the Father making their home in our hearts by following his teachings,
- to enter the rest, ceasing from your own labors
- faith and knowledge of God coming by revelation only,
- how we can bring glory and honor to the Father,
- or the necessary way of the cross for the believer to achieve any of these miraculous changes by the powerful grace of God.
As you can painfully see, the missing elements are many — too many; it would be better called The False Apostles' Creed. All of Christendom departed from the original faith and has become a hollow shell or form built around believing in a few facts of Jesus's life and death, and a few heathenish rituals invented by the Roman sect. James aptly described today's Christianity:
You say you believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble.
There is absolutely no mention of any creed or anything similar in the entire New Testament. It is clearly an invention of men, and it is so weakly defined as to qualify the evil Roman Emperors as believers; they being who approved it as the official state-authorized creed. The church adulterated with the kings of the earth, and the kings of the earth are motivated by greed, power, sex, possessions, adulation of men, pride, etc. — all being the opposite of Christ's teachings; and so the church prostituted itself to obtain the protection, authority, and power of the kings.
George Fox writes to a minister, who was a proponent of the so-called Apostles' Creed:
Who taught you all this language? Where did the apostles teach you any such thing as the Catholic* creed? The apostles teach us no such thing as a Catholic creed. Did you not learn this from the pope who apostatized from the apostles? And the twelve apostles taught you no such doctrine as the Catholic creed, and you say, they signed it. No, the pope signs your creed, and the sacraments; you have the pope's signature.
*The creed was called the Catholic creed in Fox's time — Catholic originally meaning the universal Christian church. The myth is that the twelve apostles dictated one sentence each in the creed; yet there is no record of the creed until hundreds of years after their death.
The so-called 41,000 Christian sects are Babylon — painted to imitate and appear like Zion.
If you can see these deficiencies, it is not too late to experience hearing and seeing your savior. This web site's purpose is to show how to become free from sin by benefiting from the changing power of God through the cross, which leads to union with God in his Kingdom. But you cannot stay in Babylon and reach Zion; for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion has light with darkness?
Jesus said false prophets in sheep's clothing would come. John said the antichrists and false apostles had come and had gone out from among them. Peter saw the false teachers had come. Paul saw the false apostles had come, and warned the brothers night and day for three years of more coming. And in Revelation, John saw where the whole world was to go after the false prophets and the false church, which occurred shortly afterwards. And shortly after the whole world followed the fables of the false prophets' make-believe Christianity, believing the fable of consequence-free sin through instant salvation by grace, which teachings allow men to live in their lusts as they please — just as predicted by Paul and in Revelation. Deceiving billions, they promise heaven to anyone who believes, leaving them slaves to their sins until destructive death. When you see how Christendom is nothing but Babylon, you will be both sad and angry: Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination, 'Hear the word of the LORD,' Because they have seduced my people saying, 'Peace!' when there is no peace. .. you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad, and have strengthened the hands of the wicked, so that he does not return from his wicked way, by [falsely] promising him life.
Come out of her my people, so that you do not share in her sins, so you will not receive any of her plagues.
Yes, all the deficit sects of today comprise Revelation's Whore of Babylon, of which all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, because all the sects are simply evolutional varieties of the Roman Empire's church, both east and west, whose doctrines were dictated by the sainted Emperors Constantine and Justinian the despot, thus the crushing boot of the Roman Empire eliminated the true church and true gospel by 388 AD. As prophesied in Revelation, the church committed adultery with the kings of the earth. Yet the Lord calls his true church out of the false church, pleading "Come out of her my people."
It was given him [the beast] to make war with the saints, and to overcome them; and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues and nation. The beast of the Book of Revelation is the beast of heathen religious authority, which power was severely curtailed [a wound to the head] by early Christianity, particularly in the Mediterranean region. But a second beast shortly arose that had horns like a lamb, but was a beast. Note, this beast appears to be Christian-like, and under pretence of the Lamb's authority, (though acted by the dragon's power, derived from the first beast of heathen religion) compels men to comply with such traditions, ceremonies, and rituals, (for Christian duties), as resemble the customs of the heathen, in their idolatrous worship and superstition. The whole earth followed this beast, and still does. Thus, the false church arose, and no one could spiritually buy or sell, (like the foolish virgins for oil in their lamps), unless they complied with the beast and had received the false church's mark. Any who denied this false church, or who tried to buy or sell (spiritual works by mind or hand) without the sanction of the false church were martyred, as their predecessors had done before, under the heathen power, or first beast. Anyone, who tried to increase their measure of Christ by any way that differed from the doctrine of the false church (to buy or sell spiritual oil differently for their lamps), was not only stopped; they were killed — which really made them unable to buy or sell.
From the Word of the Lord within:
"It might be seen that any man who was out of compliance or
conformance with the Catholic church was killed."
During the Middle Ages (800 AD to 1500 AD) nine million souls were put to death by the Catholic sect. And while this false church is often identified by the Protestants as the Roman church, the Protestants are all derivatives of the same false whore, (the beast has many names) practicing the man-made inventions of infant baptism, grape juice and bread, the trinity, (nowhere mentioned in scriptures), marriage by priests, vain and prideful buildings, steeples with bells, black robes, black shirts, special collars, creeds, reading sermons, sacraments, vicars, clerks, parsons, curates, bachelors of art, masters, fathers, Christmas, Easter, and bachelors of divinity; salvation based on saying certain words, water, bread and wine — all superstitious rituals — instead of a complete change of heart — circumcised to be a new heart and mind; all are inherited inventions by the mother of the Protestant sects, the Roman Catholics.
Many Roman Catholic persecutions were justified by Saint(?) Augustine's famous: Why ... should not the Church use force in compelling her lost sons to return, if the lost sons compelled others to their destruction?" — A classic example of the end justifies the means, which looses sight of the principal command of Christ to "love enemies," not destroy them. Another supposed saint(?), Thomas Aquinas wrote: On the part of the Church, however, there is mercy which looks to the conversion of the wanderer, wherefore she condemns not at once, but "after the first and second admonition," as the Apostle directs: after that, if he is yet stubborn, the Church no longer hoping for his conversion, looks to the salvation of others, by excommunicating him and separating him from the Church, and furthermore delivers him to the secular tribunal to be exterminated thereby from the world by death. These revered saints(?) callously ignored the scriptures of the New Testament clearly stating that we should love our enemies, that we should pray for our enemies, that we should turn the other check, and that it was Satanic to even think about killing those that do not share our faith. Jesus further said that if someone is violating the standards of the church, (sinning), they are supposed to be warned by one, then warned by two or three, then censured by the whole body of believers, — and if they fail to repent of their error, they are supposed to be expelled and shunned — not killed, or imprisoned, or tortured, or stripped of their property. We are supposed to love and pray for our enemies, not destroy them.
Protestants killed heretics too. John Calvin, was a principal founder of Protestantism, having great influence on the Presbyterians, Congregationalists, Baptists, and even Lutherans. Calvin had Servetus arrested, wrote charges of heresy against him, and testified against him at his trial; Servetus' crime was to have denied the scriptural support of the trinity and infant baptism. Calvin's charges and arrest of him resulted in Servetus being burned at the stake. Jacques Gruet, a known opponent of Calvin, was arrested, tortured for a month and beheaded on July 26, 1547, for placing a letter in Calvin's pulpit calling him a hypocrite. Calvin also had thirty four women burned at the stake as witches accused of being responsible for a plague, while another account credits his theocracy in Geneva with 58 sentences of death. Calvin justified execution of heretics, writing: Whoever shall maintain that wrong is done to heretics and blasphemers in punishing them makes himself an accomplice in their crime and guilty as they are. There is no question here of man's authority; it is God who speaks, and clear it is what law he will have kept in the church, even to the end of the world. Wherefore does he demand of us a so extreme severity, if not to show us that due honor is not paid him, so that we spare not kin, nor blood of any, and forget all humanity when the matter is to combat for His glory. The apologists of Calvin spilling blood and forgetting all humanity point out that many other Protestants killed heretics too — (the everybody-did-it defense; better said is: all the great men of God? then were murderers.)
Jesus said: .. whoever kills you will think that he is doing God a service.
Another venerated Protestant founder was Martin Luther, full of hate for the Jews. From the Wikipedia article on Martin Luther and from the Wikipedia Article on Kristallnacht, (the Night of Broken Glass):
Luther initially advocated kindness toward the Jews, but only with the aim of converting them to Christianity: what was called Judenmission. When his efforts at conversion failed, he became increasingly bitter toward them. His main works on the Jews were his 60,000-word treatise Von den Juden und Ihren Lügen (On the Jews and Their Lies), and Vom Schem Hamphoras und vom Geschlecht Christi (On the Holy Name and the Lineage of Christ) — reprinted five times within his lifetime — both written in 1543, three years before his death. He argued that the Jews were no longer the chosen people, but were "the devil's people." They were "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth." The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..." and Jews were full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine." He advocated setting synagogues on fire, destroying Jewish prayer books, forbidding rabbis from preaching, seizing Jews' property and money, smashing up their homes, and ensuring that these "poisonous envenomed worms" be forced into labor or expelled "for all time." He also seemed to sanction their murder, writing "We are at fault in not slaying them."
The Nazi persecution of Jews in Germany began in massive scale on Kristallnacht, (the Night of Broken Glass), in which 200 synagogues were burned; Jewish books, scrolls, and antiquities were burned; 7500 Jewish businesses storefronts were smashed, (hence the broken glass name); tombstones and graves were uprooted; 30,000 Jews were arrested and taken to concentration camps; at least 100 were immediately murdered; and many homes were looted. A similar pogrom of similar magnitude took place in Vienna, Austria on the same night. These events occurred on November 9-10, 1938: Luther's birthday was November 10.
Luther's advice was fulfilled on Kristallnacht to the letter. This was beginning of the Final Solution and The Holocaust.
According to Michael, Luther's work acquired the status of Scripture within Germany, and he became the most widely read author of his generation, in part because of the coarse and passionate nature of the writing. The prevailing view among historians is that his anti-Jewish rhetoric contributed significantly to the development of anti semitism in Germany, and in the 1930s and 1940s provided an ideal foundation for the National Socialist's (NAZI) attacks on Jews. Reinhold Lewin writes that "whoever wrote against the Jews for whatever reason believed he had the right to justify himself by triumphantly referring to Luther." According to Michael, just about every anti-Jewish book printed in the Third Reich contained references to and quotations from Luther. Heinrich Himmler wrote admiringly of his writings and sermons on the Jews in 1940. The city of Nuremberg presented a first edition of On the Jews and their Lies to Julius Streicher, editor of the Nazi newspaper Der Stürmer, on his birthday in 1937; the newspaper described it as the most radically anti-Semitic tract ever published. On 17 December, 1941, seven Protestant regional church confederations issued a statement agreeing with the policy of forcing Jews to wear the yellow badge, "since after his bitter experience, Luther had already suggested preventive measures against the Jews and their expulsion from German territory."
All the Protestant and Catholic sects that killed, (or even approved of killing), those with a different religious opinion were very different from real Christians; in even considering murder, they were following and yielding to their father the devil, who was the murderer from the beginning.
Perhaps you are beginning to see that by 388 AD, Christendom had been transformed into synagogues of Satan with ministers of Satan transformed to appear as ministers of righteousness. Augustine and Thomas are two of the four pillars of Roman Catholicism. Calvin and Luther are the principal founders of Protestantism. If the venerated founders of the sects are evil, how could the sects and their promulgated doctrines also not be evil? When the root is evil, no matter how many branches are on the tree — they are evil too. From the Word of the Lord within: "They are corrupt, through and through" and "woe to those who try to bring good from evil."
And the whore was drunk on the blood of the saints —the Roman church's inquisitions and slaughters throughout Europe, in which during the Middle Ages (800 AD to 1500 AD) nine million souls were put to death, accused of witchcraft. The Protestant zealots of Germany, inspired by Luther's radical translation of the Bible, raped, plundered, and killed 100,000 Catholics and upper class in the Peasants War. English King Henry VIII, the founder of the Episcopal sect, had 72,000 opponents, (mostly Catholics), killed. England, Scotland, and Ireland suffered three civil wars of Puritans* against ruling governments, which left 190,00 dead in England, (3.7% of the population); 60,000 dead in Scotland, (6% of the population); and 616,000 dead in Ireland, (41% of the population, which was mostly Catholic).
*Justifying their revolution as bringing Christ's kingdom to earth, the Puritans regarded their adversaries as enemies of Christ. The Puritan officers of their army frequently inspired their troops by shouting a quote from the Old Testament against heathen idolatry: "Cursed be he that does the work of the Lord deceitfully, and keeps back his sword from blood." The victorious Puritan and parliamentary soldiers, with their extraordinary biblical names — Praise God Barebones and Sergeant Hew Agag in Pieces before the Lord — were roaming through the country, smashing the images in the churches, tearing out the pipes in the organs, breaking the stained-glass windows, and stabling their horses in cathedrals.
This was followed in the 17th Century by the Protestants of England and America, who in 50 years were responsible for the deaths of over 869 Quakers imprisoning tens of thousands, and seizing the property of tens of thousands; the persecutors of the Quakers included Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Congregationalists, and Baptists. Three men and a woman were hung in Boston by the Bible-believing Puritans.
false church boasts she is not a widow and will never see grief. She boasts that Christ is their husband; but these false churches are the whore of Babylon, who ignore Christ's commands to repent, his teachings, his requirements, his warnings, his required holiness, his gospel, his Kingdom, his promised freedom from sin, and his inward cross of self-denial —the Missing Cross to Purity.
Now, the whole world, thinking they are worshiping Christ, is worshiping the devil, Rev 13:3-4. Imitation Christianity and the world's other religions all worship the devil, thinking they are worshiping God. Why and How? Because they worship a being that excuses them from the necessity of a sin-free life, a being that approves of their selfish, dishonest, covetous, angry, immoral, impure lifestyle, promising them an after-death escape from Hell, which promise shall be annulled. Because the false Jesus they worship, excuses all manner of sin; the false Jesus they worship is going to marry a bride who is full of adultery, covetousness, anger, lust, profane language, lies, etc. Their false Jesus allows them to live their life in sin until they die, and then is supposedly going to embrace them into heaven. Their false Jesus makes sin easier, by supposedly making sin, guilt free. Their false Jesus embraces sin and evil. Their false Jesus says, you can live however you please, making decisions for yourself based on what you think is good and bad.
People, this is a description of the devil who told Eve they would be like God, knowing good and evil. This false Jesus is a god who approves of man walking after the imagination of his own heart, which is worse than worshipping wooden and stone idols, Jer 16:11-12. This false Jesus approves of man being his own God. This is not the real Jesus.
Jesus is holy and pure. The bride of Jesus must be holy and pure too. Jesus said: Sin no more! And Repent or perish! [to lose you soul]. And Jesus said, If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that will never be quenched. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than having two feet to be thrown into Hell... And if your eye causes you to sin; pluck it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into Hell fire. . Jesus is desperately trying to tell us that to enter the Kingdom and escape hell, sin has to go. He knew false ministers with false gospels promising freedom to continue to sin would arise after he left.
Changes in our heart through the missing cross to purity can take away the desire of the hand, foot, and eye to cause us to sin.
Without holiness, no one will see the Lord. . So then those who are in the flesh cannot please God. For if you live after the flesh [the sinful nature], you will die; but if through the Spirit you mortify [put to death] the deeds of the body, you will live. . And Those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh [the sinful nature] with its passions and desires [lusts and affections]. . And You can be sure: No sexually immoral, or impure, or covetous person..has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with vain words. For because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. . So all of the 41,000 sects of Christendom, who allow their members to keep sinning until death, are worshipping the devil, who wears a Jesus nametag. Paul warned us about "another Jesus" and "another gospel."
The mark of the beast is seen by what spiritual fruits a man exhibits: fruits of the flesh instead of fruits of the Spirit. Those with the mark of the beast put their spirit, soul, and body to the upholding of the religion of man, as invented by man; seeking justification by fleshly action, ceremony, and ritual; they are looking for cover, to remain in their fallen, unredeemed, unpurified, unregenerated, imperfect, unholy, carnal, prideful, lusting, fleshly, selfish, beastly nature. Anyone, who tried to increase their measure of Christ by any way that differed from the doctrine of the false church (to buy or sell spiritual oil differently for their lamps), was not only stopped from buying and selling; they were killed — which really made them unable to buy or sell.
If you want to read more about how today's sects are the whore and the beast of Babylon, read Isaac Penington's very thorough explanations on this site: 1. Babylon the Great, and 2. The Great Apostasy; also available is Francis Howgill's expose of the deterioration in Christianity.
The state of Christendom today is described by the Voice of the Lord:
"Just like Judaism was taken over by the enemy, so has Christianity, which is corrupt, through and through. Like Daniel, you are captive of the Chaldeans. Your place of worship is filled with unclean birds. Babylon is great and mighty. Woe to those who try to bring good from evil. Oh Christendom, be not at ease in Babylon! Christians today are not Christians. They cause my name to be blasphemed among the people. The Christian medium itself is conformable to death. They have taken the Bible and made it an unholy thing used to justify their immersion in sin. For their survival, it is necessary to listen to the Spirit, but they are so busy praying, they cannot hear. The covenant of the Lord is a breakage of the people. And what does he offer us? He offers himself. And what does he declare? I've warned them and given them the requirements and preached the exclusions; they should not expect anything else or conclusion.
They have passed their usefulness. I am going to clean my house."
The pastors and shepherds of these false sects profess that they know God;
disobedient, and disqualified
for every good work.
Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds,..
Behold I, even I, will both search for my sheep and seek them out.
"Come out from among them, and be separate," said the Lord, "and touch no unclean thing; and I will receive you.
And I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, said the Lord Almighty."
Otherwise, you may be among those, who thought they were Christians,
and on judgment day, to whom Christ said:
Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name?
And in your name cast out demons? And in your name done many wonderful works?
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you;
depart from me, you who work iniquity’ [sin, lawlessness, or wickedness].
Whoever commits sin practices lawlessness; for sin is lawlessness.
Jesus answered them, Truly, Truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin.
The works of the flesh are manifest, which are: sexual immorality, uncleanness, lack of restraint, idolatry,
rage, selfishness, divisiveness, envies, murders, drunkenness, revelries [parting], etc.
...those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Those who practice immorality, hatred, lying, envy, covetousness ..will be banned from heaven.
You can be sure: No sexually immoral, or impure, or covetous person..has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Anyone who is not pure, immoral, or greedy will be banned from heaven.
Let no man deceive you with vain words.
For because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient.
This web site's purpose is to show how to become
free from sin
by benefiting from the changing power of God through the cross,
which leads to union with God in his Kingdom.