|Matthew 1:21 |
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call his name JESUS, for he shall save his people from their sins."2 [Jesus saves people from their sins, not in their sins. He doesn't save us from the consequence of our sins, he saves us from our slavery to sin — he is the deliverer — he rescues men from their sins. For this purpose the Son of God is revealed [in us], that he might destroy [in us] the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8-10.]
2 you shall call his name JESUS, for he shall save his people from their sins. To be saved is to be delivered, to be rescued, to be released from the bondage of the sinful nature. His purpose is not to excuse us from our sins so that we live in sin until we die — NO! He saves us from our sins; he washes us, he cleanses us, he purifies us, he perfects us, he makes us holy, he makes us righteous, he redeems us, he sanctifies us, he joins in union with us; but to become a part of his body, we must first become pure, fit to join to him. The first people, Adam and Eve, were created in God's spiritual image, walking in paradise by the direction and power of God; but they disobeyed him, and so fell to a lower dimension and form of life, out of fellowship with and direction from God. Each of us is part of the fallen human race, walking with a mind and imagination that instead of being in the spiritual image of God, is in the image of Satan and is incapable of being pleasing to God. Each of us is a slave to our wanting more (lusts), pride, sexual immorality, anger, pleasures, passions, etc.; each of us is a selfish, sinful being.
From the Word of the Lord within: "Religion has rejected the status of men;" all the world's religions ignore that man is a fallen creature. Instead the world's religions teach that we can become pleasing to God with some ritual, ceremony, prayer, meditation, reading scriptures, attending sect services, tithing, fasting, etc.; none of which changes us from being defiled in our thoughts and unacceptable to God and heaven. Although we can hide our anger; although we can avoid committing adultery; although we can restrict our flesh from running to or reaching for evil; we cannot change the fact that we get angry, that we look at others with lust, that we want more, etc.; we are selfish creatures intent on pleasing ourselves. Only the power of God can remove our selfish human nature. To become pleasing to God; to rid ourselves of our defiled hearts; we must be completely changed by the power of God to receive a new heart, mind, and spirit.
From the Word of the Lord within:
- "Your thoughts are not my thoughts.
- At best your thoughts are a vain hiss.
- Those who follow their own brain will weep and mourn; there will be great pain.
- The mind is a terrible thing.
- There is a blessing to make the cessation of the mind permanent.
- You must go on waiting, watching, and listening; then our hearts will be quiet by grace.
- We must grow in silence.
- We labor with a cursed mind for the carnal mind is neither subject to the law of God, nor can it be; that which is in the enmity must die.
- You will receive a new heart and mind. Grow up into the mind of Christ, from which all good thoughts proceed.
- To know is not to think.
- To make decisions is to live in your carnal mind.
- It is many thoughts that make the mortal man."
However, Jesus offers us a solution. He came to restore man to the spiritual image of God, to be able to enjoy his fellowship and direction again; which requires a man to crucify, (mortify, kill), his sinful nature on the inward cross of self-denial. No one can be a disciple of Jesus unless they deny themselves and pick up their cross every day.
From the Word of the Lord within:
- "He who is not on the cross is not worthy of me."
- "When I tell them they need to clean the inside of the cup, they sit and wonder."
- "When I tell them about the cross, they have no answer; they seem to have no desire."
- "He who is not on the cross is repulsive to me."
- "Those who have been crucified are through with sin as a motivator, and this must be felt from the inside."
- "There is no church in the world that Christ set up specifically."
Christianity today is an enemy of the cross, falsely teaching that the cross is not necessary; and so their believers continue to sin and thus remain slaves to sin, John 8:34. The only cross of Christianity is just decoration, hanging on the wall or worn as jewelry. As children of Adam, those in Christianity were living in a state of damnation before they became believers; they remain damned after they become believers because they are still sinning and slaves to sin — their damnation does not slumber, remaining in the condemned state of Adam, unpurified, unholy, unrighteous, unjustified, unsanctified, unsaved.
Christianity leaves people living in the lusts of their flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the thoughts of their minds, just like the rest of men; they are left in their sinful natures, walking according to the flesh, whose aim is satisfying things of the flesh; in their lusts, desires, affections, pleasures, pride, anger, vanity, fear, worries, plans, etc.; they are left walking in the ways of the world, according to the prince of the power of the air (Satan) Eph 2:2-3. If you live after the flesh (the sinful nature), you will die. Rom 8:13. By Christianity supposedly "saving" you in your sins, you have lost your chance to find the superior life of God: For whoever will save his life, shall lose it; and whoever will lose his life for my sake, shall find it. Mat 16:25. The purpose of this web site is to teach you how to receive the changing power of God, to become free of sin and enter into union with God as you are translated into his Kingdom, while on earth and then forever.
When Adam ate from the forbidden tree, their eyes were opened, opening up their vision to the physical dimension of the earth as we know it, no longer seeing by the light of God with the eyes of their soul and heart, no longer knowing what to say, no longer guided in what to do; instead Adam and Eve began walking by the thoughts of their mind, by their new imagination, and by lusts and pride. However, their new carnal mind and imagination, making their new life of the flesh, was no match for the paradise, peace, joy, wonderful fellowship, and guidance they previously had from God — so, to Adam and Eve, life as we know it was a colossal tragedy because they were fully aware of what they had lost, the superior life of God; but we, the descendants of Adam, do not know any life other than this life of the flesh in this lower dimension of earth, and so we are mostly ignorant of our cursed existence. If we knew, we would be spending every spare minute in seeking God, seeking His righteousness, seeking His reconciliation, seeking His kingdom, seeking His light, seeking His fellowship, seeking His love, seeking His guidance, seeking the superior life of God; we would be obsessed in being restored to the image of righteousness and holiness that Adam and Eve lost. It's like we have been being hit over the head with a hammer every second of our life, so we think it's normal; and we go through life trying to find happiness in approval of others, toys, pleasures, TV, movies, surfing the web, lusts, meditation, things, bodies, drink, drugs, foods, exotic vacation spots, big bank accounts, power over others, pride, etc.; and the vast majority of people die, never realizing there was a better life to be had while still alive on earth —paradise, the kingdom of heaven.
So how does any man escape this life's curse, the darkness, the imprisonment, the captivity, the slavery, of which usually he is not even aware?
By the grace of God, Christ the light is given to every man so that He might believe — including to believe the truth of a man's ways, which the light reveals within him. God then visits every man at some time in their life, anonymously pleading with them to turn from the evil of their ways. The vast majority of men do not comprehend this anonymous pleading to come from God; and so if they don't love the truth of what they have been shown by the light of God within every man, they reject the truth, loving their evil ways, and in effect hating the truth, which is to hate Christ, who is the truth. The few that feel convicted as they are shown their evil ways, who acknowledge the truth of what they have been told, and who resolve to change their life accordingly — because of their love for the truth, those few men and women are then chosen by God to be given a spiritual experience that gives them a taste of the goodness of God, which is given to motivate them to seek He who has been hidden to be revealed. For those few, thus starts their spiritual journey to: 1) first discard the broad easy ways that lead to destruction and find the narrow, only way to God: the cross, and 2) to make the difficult journey to full reconciliation with God, restored to what Adam and Eve lost, but even better: to be translated into the heavens, to sit in the heavens with Christ, protected from ever sinning again, and be in their presence continually — all while still alive on earth and then forever.
From the Word of the Lord within:
- "Life's curse: a dark house."
- "Religion has rejected the status of men."
(All the world's religions ignore that man is a fallen creature. Instead the world's religions teach that we can become pleasing to God with some ritual, ceremony, prayer, meditation, reading scriptures, attending sect services, tithing, fasting, etc.; none of which changes us from being defiled in our thoughts, unacceptable to God, and banned from heaven when we die.)
- "All sin is darkness."
- "To hear and obey is hard."
- "To hear Him, man must decide how he wants to live: a slave to his passions and anger, or free."
- "This is not for those who don't believe; we are confronting those who believe.
We are clarifying man's salvation and access to God for those of the faith who would put on more precious clothes."
- "Only those who want to be clean can hear."
- "People can't come in fear; they have to come in love."
- "He who seeks not to hear my voice gropes in the dark."
- "Walking in the light is to be guided through life by God; walking in darkness is making your own decisions as to what to do and say."
- "I am the light of the world; he who follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life."
- "Light come from faith in the voice."
- "The way is clear: listen and obey."
- "Listen to my voice, and I will be your shepherd."
- "Blessed are those who hear Me and obey."
When the Lord anonymously pleads with those who name themselves Christians to turn away from their evil ways, they often think they are being condemned by an evil spirit; and so they reject the pleading of the Lord:
From the Word of the Lord within:
- "Christianity has no idea what I am or for what I stand."
- "Everyone is expecting Jesus to be their excuse."
- "Sin in believers in intolerable."
- "They have missed the mark."
- "They have ignored my commands to turn from sin."
- "The Lord shall render to every man according to his works, good or bad."
- "Often they block me, thinking I am an evil spirit.
- "If you ignore Him, He ignores you."
- "Many people use the visitation of this web site to remove the blocking of past visitations."
Many have been taught that because they "believe in Jesus" they are in Christ, and therefore they should not be subject to any condemnation, based on the scripture: "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Rom 8:1. However, to walk after the Spirit is to be led by the Spirit in thoughts, words, and deeds. If you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Gal 5:18. To walk after the flesh is to walk according to the thoughts of your carnal mind, the desires of your flesh, and your evil heart, before you have been cleansed and purified; until then you are not in Christ Jesus because your are still walking in the flesh — in your lusts, desires, affections, pleasures, pride, anger, vanity, fear, worries, plans, etc., which is just like the rest of the world that lies in wickedness and darkness. To be in Christ, you must be through with sin completely. (Click to see the scriptures that prove this).